§6.3.3: Questionnaires: The MPI's Tools for Field Linguists site has links to many questionnaires.
§6.5.2: Further reading:
- Pear story videos (see also Wally Chafe's site)
- Austronesian basic vocabulary database
- The full version of Himmelmann's paper on Documentary and Descriptive Linguistics.
- Linguistic Field Methods (Bert Vaux and Justin Cooper)
- Studying and Describing Unwritten Languages (Luc Bouquiaux and Jacqueline Thomas)
- Catching Language (Felix Ameka, Alan Dench and Nicholas Evans)
- Language Typology and Syntactic Description (Timothy Shopen)
- Essentials of Language Documentation (Joost Gippert, Nicolas Himmelmann and Ulrike Mosel)
- Fieldwork in language contact situations (Claire Bowern) to appear in Handbook of Language Contact ed Raymond Hickey [link removed at request of publisher; the book page is here]
- Cambridge Handbook of Endangered Languages.